Every teenager wants to feel just a little bit cooler than they actually are. Having the best headphones for a teenage girl can help you do just that!
In this article, we will talk about all of the things you need to know before buying your first pair of quality headphones.
You’ll find out what features make up a good set of headphones and how much money you should be spending on them. Sounds too complicated?
No worries, I’ve got it all covered here! Read on to learn more about how having the best headphones can enhance your life as a teen.
Top 12 Headphones For Teenage Girl
Sony MDR-7506 headphones for Audiophiles Teenage Girls
$74.99 in stock
8 used from $65.00
Specs and Features:
- Headphone Style: Over Ear
- Construction: Plastic
- Wired/wireless: Yes
- Wire Length, type: 10 feet long | gold-plated 3.5mm plug
- Colors: Black
- Noise cancellation: Yes
- Surround sound: No
- Weight: 8.11 oz
I find the Sony MDR-7506 Headphones to be great headphones for a variety of reasons.
The sound quality and design are very comfortable, it doesn’t feel too heavy on your head after wearing for extended hours or hauls.
I love that the cable is coiled at 10 feet long and has a gold-plated 3.5mm plug which is terminated with a simple 6.3mm adapter plug as well.
This makes it easy to move around without worrying about yanking on the wire and pulling out your headphones.
The 40mm drivers make everything sound rich and the 63-ohm rated impedance is just right to give you clear highs and deep lows without having to turn up the volume too high or worrying about damaging your ears with overplaying music.
Sony MDR-7506 headphones have high fidelity and excellent sound quality. The sound is crispier, livelier, and more realistic than the average pair of headphones on the market.
They are perfect for any music mix or use in an environment with radio or tv shows because their bass-midrange-treble balance is accurate and everything sounds great.
These MDR-7506 headphones do not provide much noise cancellation but as they are leaner, vocals come through clearer while the trebles are accentuated which compensates for this deficit to some extent.
If you’re looking for a no-fuss headphone set that still delivers superb quality, then these Sony 7506s will probably be your best bet!
- Good audio reproduction.
- Lightweight and comfortable design.
- Low leakage.
- Poor noise isolation.
- Unstable fit.
- Plasticky and weak build quality.
Sony MDR-V6: Best alternative to Sony MDR-7506
Specs and Features:
- Headphone Style:Over Ear
- Construction: Plastic with outer metal ear cups
- wireless: No
- Wire Length, type: 10 feet long | Coiled
- Colors: Black
- Noise cancellation: Yes
- Surround sound: No
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
I would recommend the Sony MDR-V6 headphones as the best alternative to the Sony MDR-7506.
The build quality of these headphones is plastic, but the outer ear cups are metal for a lightweight design.
The highly durable headphones are also very comfortable.
The coiled 10 feet long wire is attached with the left earcup and terminates with a 3.5mm gold-plated plug for your device.
The cable has a screw-on 6.3mm adapter plug for compatibility with professional equipment, too!
Lastly, you’ll find 40mm drivers in these headphones that have 63 ohms rated impedance.
Sony MDR-V6 headphones offer excellent sound quality for the price. They are great for mixing, radio, film, and TV engineers as well as amateur and professional DJs.
The MDR-7506 is a touch more expensive but they have a more balanced sound with less bass. That is not to say that the Sony MDR-7506 is not worth considering.
However, they do not provide quite the same punch or thump that the MDR-V6s have.
For people like me who enjoy listening to hip hop or pop music, these two pairs of headphones are “more horse for the course”.
If you require strong bass then the MDR-7506 will be better suited for you while those after a more balanced sound should consider the MDR-V600.
It also distinguishes the low end sounds more than 7506, which is leaner.
It looks like the V6’s high-frequencies are brighter than the MDR-7506, making it sound more laid-back and mellower, and the noise cancellation is good but not as good as the Sony MDR-7506.
- Great sound
- Well-balanced with crisp sound
- Not for bass heads
- Coiled 9.8-foot-long cable is heavy and not the most portable
- Plastic build
LilGadgets Untangled Pro for Teen Boys & Girls
$49.95 in stock
- Headphone Style:Over Ear
- Construction: metal
- Wired/wireless: Bluetooth
- Colors: black, blue, green, pink, purple, or white,
- Noise cancellation: No
- Surround sound: No
- Weight: 11.08 oz
These headphones are not bulky at all. The band itself is made of metal, while the earphone pieces are plastic.
The band is not restricted and doesn’t cut off circulation to your head like many other headphones.
It’s comfortable around your head and on your ears with ample padding and covered with a soft mesh material that feels nice against your skin on the ear pads.
The perforated, leather-like details on the headband and plush ear pads are stylish.
One thing that I really liked about them is that they are actually intended for teenagers.
They also come with many features, such as sharing via the “Share Port” jack, which lets people listen to the same thing.
The headphones employ a 40mm driver in each ear, for a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz and an impedance of 30 Ohms.
This allows me to listen from my phone or laptop without it being too loud or distorted sounding like many other overpriced options I’ve had before these ones!
My favorite feature is that they boast Bluetooth connectivity which allows you to stream music from your phone anywhere within thirty feet with no cables needed.
They can also be plugged into devices using the included headphone cable if you’re not interested in purchasing batteries at all times just so they work as intended.
So far there has been no sound leakage whatsoever when I’m listening to music as the headphone pads reduce ambient room noise passively by about 13dB.
The sound quality is crisp and bright in the high-end region, rich and full in the low-mids, and provides a rich and full bass experience in the sub-bass region that isn’t overbearing when listening to music or watching movies on your phone.
The music is crisp and detailed, and with good separation in the audio, so you can pick out each instrument separately. This level of clarity and detail is unusual for earbuds this size.
One of these benefits not mentioned by other headphone reviews is how they handle bass frequencies;
Many cheaper brands cut out this frequency range which makes the listening experience less rewarding and more flat sounding than it should be but Untangled Pro does not suffer from this problem at all.
These headphones have a max volume of 93dB, which is significantly louder than most in their class.
They also have an adjustable headband so they will fit anyone who wears them without discomfort- another bonus!
With these features in mind, it’s easy to see why this product would be great for any teenage girl (or person) looking for a solid pair of headphones at a reasonable price point.
- Better audio performance than other headphones.
- Includes cable for passive listening
- Audio cable allows for higher volume levels than Bluetooth mode.
- Higher volume ceiling than other teenagers headphones.
HyperX Cloud Flight for Teenage Gamers
$69.99 in stock
9 used from $53.90
- Headphone Style:Over Ear
- Construction: Steel
- wireless: Yes
- Colors: Black
- Noise cancellation: Yes
- Surround sound: 2.0
- Weight: 315g
The HyperX Cloud Flight headset is a great product for an amazing price!
The design of this headset is sleek and traditional so you can be assured that it will not look too loud or obtrusive.
It has built-in lighting provided by light-up HyperX logos on each ear cup and the wiring is durable but still flexible to move with ease.
The left side has a power button, mute switch, and volume buttons which makes it easier to navigate through the sound settings while playing games or listen to music on your phone from up close or afar.
This headset also does not hurt after some time because they are lightweight with a weight of 300 grams (10.5 ounces) with a substantial foam pad but sturdy enough to avoid slips, slides, and drops.
They do not squeeze tightly onto your head like other headsets so you can wear them for a while without feeling pain.
The HyperX Cloud Flight is designed for girls and women.
It’s feminine, but still has a lot of styles so it doesn’t look too flashy or like it’s only made for one gender.
The performance on the headphones is pretty good considering as the audio performance is excellent and the battery life lasts for up to 30 hours
I found this really frustrating, As I was under the impression that the Cloud Flight would output 5.1 or 7.1 channel surround sound comparable to SteelSeries Arctis headsets, but it doesn’t.
Only a 2.0 stereo sound and has two giant 50mm drivers.
I was impressed with how much bass this headset puts out — given there is no subwoofer in these at all!
Luckily, the bass isn’t overpowering and actually sounds balanced when paired with the rest of the audio profile which seems more nuanced than what we typically hear from gaming headsets nowadays.
The cables are all detachable which means it’s really easy to get them untangled and I can hear my game loud and clear with only one transmitter that works on my PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
I find that this headset feels comfortable right out of the box, and doesn’t make my head or ears sweaty like some headsets tend to do.
- 30 hour battery life
- Punchy bass and great overall sound quality
- Only 2.0 channel audio
- Incompatible with the Xbox One
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Silver/Black
- Supreme Sound - Powered by a 50mm driver the Hesh 2 provides exceptional sound quality for a great price tag. These lightweight durable headphones are built for everyday use and over-ear ear cups provide super comfort for long listening.
- 15 Hour Battery - Once charged you'll get 15 hours of music and only a 2.5 hour charging time. On the headphones there are easy controls to adjust volume, skip tracks and go backwards without touching your phone.
- Go Wireless - Use bluetooth from your device to connect to the Hesh 2 and go up to 33 feet away, or go wired and use the included AUX cord. Plus use the travel bag to protect your headphones and the mic for phone calls.
- All-day comfort, everyday strength: Soft synthetic leather ear cushions provide endless comfort for your longest playlists. The flexible headband features a metal understructure that can withstand the punishment of everyday use.
- Buy With Confidence - 1 Year manufacture warranty included with the Hesh 2, be sure to wear your headphones with full confidence.
Bluetooth Headphones, Riwbox XBT-880 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear with Microphone and Volume Control Wireless and Wired Foldable Headset for iPhone/iPad/PC/Cell Phones/TV (Black&Gold)
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY: Riwbox XBT-880 is a bluetooth headphone features with a 40mm large diameter aperture drivers and bulit-in high detail microphone. Wide frequency range reproduces precise deep base and high clarity sound. You can expect comfortable listening experience for both music playing or phone calls.
- OVER-EAR PADS: The ear cushion is made with protein, high soft elasticity, keep your skin feeling soft when it cover ears, comfortable and breathable, very suit for a long time wearing.
- HANDS-FREE CALL & BUILT-IN MIC: Please Note: Headphones with Microphone and volume control works both in wireless /wired mode. Riwbox Bluetooth headphones provide a quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices like cell phones, tablets, pc, TVs within 33 feet, with a high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls.
- Lightweight Stylish Design: Fashion design with reflective metal collocation, gives a luxurious premium feel to the headphones as well as being strong and robust to look great for many years. Foldable headphone for easy storage.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Control - Black
9 used from $215.49
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
Bluetooth Headphones,TUINYO Wireless Headphones Over Ear with Microphone, Foldable & Lightweight Stereo Wireless Headset for Travel Work TV PC Cellphone-Light Blue
- Amazing Sound Quality : Providing customers with outstanding sound quality and satisfaction is our paramount goal. High definition stereo headphones together with advanced software and noise reduction technology are designed to reduce ambient noises. It is ideal for phone calls, music, and entertainment. Lose yourself in immersive music even in the lowest volume levels!
- Seamless Bluetooth Connection: TUINYO Wireless Headphones are compatible with all Bluetooth or 3.5mm plug cable enabled devices such as , Smart android phones, Tablet, Laptop, iPads, MP3/4 Player, Compuer, MacBook and other Bluetooth devices. Just slide the on/off button and the headphones will be in ready to pair mode. It is built to provide a quick and stable Bluetooth connection and to enable hands-free communication through our special noise reduction technology.
- Built for Comfort: The super soft memory-protein foam leather earmuff is designed to mimic human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort and excellent durability. The foldable and stretchable design allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint. It also come with a protective Premium Case to reduce wear and tear. Tuinyo is the best Choice for Travel, Sport and Every day use by people from all ages.
- Amazing Stereo Hi-Fi Sound: TUINYO High Definition Stereo Headphones provide superb music and voice clarity. It is also compatible for playstation, xbox, PC gaming, music or TV (Bluetooth headhones) with rich low frequency and clear treble. It is ideal for audio lovers and gamers. Get started and become completely immersed in the music world!
- Long Battery Life & Dual Mode: TUINYO Headphones are Rechargeable. 450mAh battery, 14 hours of music time, 2.5 hours Fast Charging. You have the freedom to switch between wired mode or wireless mode without interruption. You do not need to worry about power shortage problem for the long travel. You are covered with 12 Months warranty and quick response & friendly customer service.
AILIHEN C8 Wired Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Folding Lightweight Headset for Cellphones Tablets Smartphones Chromebook Laptop Computer PC Mp3/4 (Grey/Mint)
$21.98 in stock
31 used from $9.99
- Collapsible feature: take your headphones wherever you go. Just fold them up, twist up the cord, and be on your merry way
- Hands-free talking and volume control: the built-in mic, remote and volume control lets you pick up calls and skip between tracks without missing a beat.
- Adjustable hinge: the adjustable headband gives your headphones some impressive flexibility so they can adapt to the shape of your head for a perfect fit.
- Noise isolation: full-sized, on-ear construction isolates from outside noise so you can hear the deep bass, and crisp midst and highs of your upcoming track.
- Widely compatible: with a flexible and durable 47 inches braided cord and sturdy 3. 5 mm stereo Plug. Will not kink, twist or break under normal use. Use with all your favorite devices like cellphones, laptop, computer, MP3, MP4 and other Audio devices.
1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Hi-Res Headphones with High Resolution, Bass Driven Sound, MEMS Mic, In-Line Remote, High Fidelity for Smartphones/PC/Tablet - Gold
$68.60 in stock
5 used from $65.17
- Three Drivers- These Headphones Have Two Balanced Armatures And A Separate Dynamic Driver. Together They Deliver An Extremely Accurate Listening Experience With Unsurpassed Dynamic Power And Clarity From Deep Bass To Sizzling Highs
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Tuned By A Grammy Award Winning Sound Engineer- 1More Collaborated With Internationally Acclaimed Producer, Mixer, And Sound Engineer Luca Bernard To Perfect The Final Tuning To Deliver A Precise Representation Of Your Favorite Artist'S Intended Sound
- Comfortable Ergonomic Design- The Oblique Angled Ear Fittings Naturally Match Your Ear Canals. 9 Sets Of Included Ear Tip Sizes Ensure A Proper Fit For All. They'Re More Comfortable And Less Likely To Fall Out, Freeing You To Enjoy Your Music
- Intelligent Control Technology- In-Line Remote Control Is Conveniently Located Allowing You To Effortlessly Control Volume, Select Songs, And Take Calls. Superior Mems Microphone Has Independently Set Ground Wires To Eliminate Cross-Talk And Background Static
Galaxy Buds True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case included), Silver â€“ US Version
- Included Components: Ear Buds, Charging Case, Replacement Eargels And Ear Wings
- Compatible Phone Models: Universal
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Khaki
$25.99 in stock
- [ORIGX Acoustic Technology] The professional ORIGX 2.0 technology further optimises the performance of vocals and midrange, delivering more distinctive immersive and realistic sound through clear layers and extremely rich vocal music details.
- [Bluetooth 5.3] Features with the advanced Bluetooth 5.3 technology, TOZO T10 Earbuds support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP, which provides instant pairing and stable transmission without interruptions.
- [One Step Pairing] Simply take 2 headsets out from the charging case, and they will connect each other automatically and then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 Waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. Waterproof and sweatproof latest technology can effectively prevent from the damage of the splash by sweat and raindrops.
- [Charge on the Go] The TOZO T10 Earbuds offer a playtime of over 10 hours on a single charge, with a total playtime of 45 hours with the charging case. The rechargeable case can be fully charged in just 1.5 hours with a fast-charging USB-C cable or less than 2 hours via a wireless charger.
The best Headphones for Teenage Girls are not always easy to find.
If you want your teenage girl to be able to enjoy her morning walk with high sound quality, then she should invest in a pair of headphones that have been specifically designed for teenage girls.
The headphone options we’ve provided will provide your teenager the ability to play music or audiobooks while on their walks and stay safe from any potential accidents.
From over-ear models like the HyperX Cloud Flight or Sony MDR-7506, Sony MDR-V6, and LilGadgets Untangled Pro we cover it all here.
We hope you found this article helpful when considering your next purchase and that our list has given you some great ideas on what type of product best suits your needs.
Which one of these products do you think would be perfect for your teenage daughter?
Kevin is a Tech journalist for over a decade. He writes on Wearables, Headphones, and Laptops. When he is not glued to his laptop, You will find him working on exciting projects that include Unboxing new Gadgets, comparing them, and tweaking their hardware.