Wyze bulbs are a great way to save energy and money. They are also affordable smart bulbs on the market when you compare them with high-quality smart bulbs.
However, these bulbs are also compatible with Google Home. if you are looking for a way to connect or link your Wyze bulbs with Google Home, then this article is for you.
how can I connect Wyze bulb to google home:
You’ll need to set up your smart bulb on the Wyze app before linking it to Google Home. However, It’s easy to get started with your Wyze smart bulb, but it does require a few minutes of work on the app. You only need to follow the steps outlined in the user guide or by the Wyze app after downloading it to your smartphone.
- Open your Google Home app.
- In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap on the + sign button which will lead you to Menu.
- From there, select Set up Device.
- Under ‘Set up Device’ you have two options from which you have to go with Works with Google
- After you can get a list of services but you have to find the Wyze Home Listing.
- Once you have found Wyze, tap on it and then from there you have to follow the on-screen instruction from the app
Note: If your Wyze Bulb is not in pairing mode, you won’t be able to link it with Google Home. To put it into linking mode, turn it on and off three times in a row.
Once your Wyze Bulb is connected, you can use voice commands to turn on/off the light or dim it. You can also ask Google Home to remember your favorite brightness level for that particular bulb.
Google Home and Wyze Bulbs are a great combination for anyone looking for an affordable, quality light bulb. With voice commands, you can control your lights with ease. Additionally, Google Home can remember your favorite brightness level for each Wyze Bulb. So, if you are looking for a way to connect your Wyze Bulbs with Google Home, then follow the simple steps outlined in this article.