Wipro smart bulb is a Wi-Fi-enabled LED light bulb that can be controlled using voice commands on a very affordable budget. These smart LED Light bulbs are compatible with the world’s most popular voice assistant Alexa. In this article, we will show you how you can connect your Wipro smart bulb to Alexa and control it with voice commands.
How you can connect Wipro smart bulb to Alexa:
First thing first, you have to plug your Wipro smart bulb into the lamp of the power socket.
However, the Wipro smart bulb comes in two types: A Type and B Type. If you are using the A-Type, then you need to use the Wipro smart bulb in a lamp that has an E27 screw base.
And if you are using the B Type, then you need to use the Wipro smart bulb in a lamp that has a B22 screw base.
Once you have plug-in the Wipro smart bulb into the power socket, the next step is to put it into the pairing mode.
For that, you have to turn it off and on three consecutive times with a gap of 2 seconds in between each time.
Before going to pair your Wipro smart bulb with Alexa you have to set up it with Wipro Next Smart Home App.
Connect with Wipro Next Smart Home App:
- Firstly, install the Wipro Next Smart Home app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Once you have installed the app, open it and sign in with your Wipro account details.
- Once you are signed in, select the + button on the upper corner of the app.
- On the next screen select the Add Device button.
- under Add Device menu you will get the list of devices that are compatible with the Wipro Next Smart Home App.
- Select the Wipro Smart Bulb from the list and then follow the on-screen instruction.
Connect Bulb to Amazon Alexa:
to control the Wipro Smart Bulb with voice commands directly through your Alexa App follow the below steps.
- Open the Amazon Alexa App on your phone.
- On the home screen, you will see a + button on the top of the screen select it to go into the Devices menu.
- Under this menu, click or tap on the Add Device options.
- next, select the Lights and you will get the list of devices.
- Scroll down to find Wipro and select it.
- Now all you have to do is to follow each and every step that would appear on the following screens.
Once you finished the procedure, the Wipro Smart Bulb will be connected to Alexa and you can control it with voice commands.
Like other smart bulbs linking Wipro Smart Bulb with Alexa is very simple. it will take a few minutes to get it done. what you have to do is to follow the above method and your Wipro Smart Bulb will be connected to Alexa in no time.
With Alexa, you can control the light of your Wipro Smart Bulb with voice commands. You can also dim the light, change the color, and make it switch on or off with just a few words.
So, don’t wait any longer and connect your Wipro Smart Bulb to Alexa today.