You know you’ve had a good day when your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is $150 cheaper than what it was yesterday. Samsung’s spring sale is happening right now, with fantastic deals dropping every day. Today’s bargain is the Galaxy Watch 3 that’s on sale for $249.99 (was $399.99). That’s a massive $150 discount and the lowest price we’ve seen for the stylish smartwatch!
It’s also worth mentioning that this is the lowest price we’ve seen so far, with savings of over 38%. If you’re in need of a wearable companion or want to start your smartwatch collection off right
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 features a sleek, attractive design with several different band and color combinations and over 50,000 watch faces to choose from. The Watch is water-resistant to 50 meters, so you can go swimming or take a shower with it on and not worry about damaging your new toy.
The Galaxy Watch 3 also keeps you connected with the ability to call, text, or email without picking up your phone. It also has a heart rate monitor so you can keep track of your fitness and tell if it’s time to take a break from all the walking around town.
This incredible deal is valid for a limited time, so if you’re in the market for a new smartwatch or just need to upgrade your old one, this is definitely the best deal we’ve seen yet.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
Kevin is a Tech journalist for over a decade. He writes on Wearables, Headphones, and Laptops. When he is not glued to his laptop, You will find him working on exciting projects that include Unboxing new Gadgets, comparing them, and tweaking their hardware.